You have no items in your quote.
The Poultry industry has been devastated by Avian Influenza carried in and spread by waterfowl. The Goosinator is a new weapon in the battle to prevent spread of disease. Geese, ducks and other wild birds can be a great nuisance and can potentially carry disease such as Avian Influenza into Poultry operations. The Goosinator provides a powerful tool to rid your operation of this potentially destructive exposure. The Goosinator has been extremely successful in golf course and lakeside housing markets because it works! The Goosinator:
• is a ground and water craft the size of a medium dog roughly 46” long, 20” high and 24” wide.
• is electrically powered with a lithium battery that can run for 15-30 minutes. Two batteries are included along with a charger.
• is remotely controlled by an operator and is very easy to use. • is made to navigate all the different terrain that geese, ducks and other waterfowl inhabit: Grass, Snow, Ice, Water, Sand, etc.
• is made of a very durable foam that is difficult to damage, easy to repair, and should last for many years.
• Only maintenance is to wax the bottom skids periodically as well as properly charging the batteries. To be successful in removing waterfowl, a dedicated effort is required for a short period of time; typically 4-6 days of persistent “hazing” and the birds receive the message that “a new predator has moved in and this area is not safe".
• Call for PricingFor testimonial view http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-denver-geese-20170219-story.html
|Allowed to Quote Mode||No|