Terms and Conditions
- Return Policy
- Shipping & Handling
- Credit Application
- Updating Account Information
Returns are accepted within 60 days of purchase. No returns will be accepted after 60 days.
Upon receipt of your order, if you are not completely satisfied, please contact customer service within 60 days of purchase for a refund or replacement. A Return Merchandise Authorization (“RMA”) number will be issued.
- The refunded product must be in new, salable condition to be eligible for a full refund.
- Returned products must include all parts, accessories, and instructions.
When requesting a refund, your original form of payment will be credited once your return is processed. If you paid by cash, you will receive your refund in the form of a check.
- If products are damaged in transit or opened products are found to be defective, they will be replaced or refunded with Midwest Livestock Credit.
- Shipping, freight, service charges, hazardous charges, oversize fees, and drop ship fees are NON-REFUNDABLE.
Returns on stocked items are subject to a 15% return fee at Midwest Livestock’s discretion. Any item altered or cut to length will be charged a 50% return fee.
Purchases online will require an RMA issued within 60 days of purchase. RMA's will remain valid for 30 days after issue.
- If the product is received by Midwest Livestock after this 30 day period, a new RMA will need to be requested by the customer provided that the merchandise remains within the 60-day purchase window.
Return shipping charges are not included in the credit and it is the customer’s responsibility to pay for return shipping.
Any item that has been inside a customer’s barn (swine, dairy, poultry, etc.) cannot be returned for biosecurity reasons.
If opened, we cannot accept returns of chemical or aerosol products, including but not limited to:
One-of-a-kind, closeout, clearance, or scratch-and-dent items are non-refundable.
Damaged Item or Fulfillment Mistakes
All returns can be sent to:
- Midwest Livestock
3600 N 6th Street
Beatrice, NE 68310
Effective as of 08/01/2023
Shipping & Handling Policy
- Orders are processed typically within 24-48 business hours after submission.
- Ground orders placed after 11 a.m. Central Time (CDT) will be processed the following business day. Currently we are not able to process orders on Saturday or Sunday. No shipping on Holidays.
- Expedited shipping orders placed after 11 a.m CDT will be processed the following business day. Expedited orders shipped on Thursday will not be delivered until the following Monday. No shipping on Holidays.
Cancellation requests for orders that have been processed and prepared for shipment are subject to a $15.00 cancellation fee. This is a common carrier fee for package interception.
Large Purchase Quantity Important Notice
Large purchase quantities of certain items may result in additional shipping/freight charges. You will be notified as soon as possible if additional shipping applies. Your order will not ship until all charges are paid.
- All items that are on backorder are noted in product description: Delayed shipping notice - this product has a delayed lead time of 3-4 weeks. Shipment confirmation will be sent to customer once item has shipped. Any questions can be directed to Midwest Livestock, (402) 223-5281 or email email@example.com.
- Unless noted on the order, if there are any backorders, your order will ship when everything is in stock. We can ship the backorder separately, but there will be two separate shipping charges. If you select expedited shipping and have a backorder, your order will ship by that method when all items are in stock unless noted on order.
Midwest Livestock is not responsible for misdirected, weather-delayed, or undeliverable packages. All items purchased from Midwest Livestock are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to the customer upon our delivery to the carrier.
Midwest Livestock contracts with the following carriers:
- UPS (ground & expedited)
Shipping and handling rates are subject to change without notice.
Effective as of 08/01/2023
Credit Application: Midwest Livestock Systems, LLC, has adopted a Standard Convenience Credit policy that allows customers an approved credit application the opportunity to charge purchases, within the pre-approved credit limit, and pay for them within terms. To open a credit account, download the credit application form. All applications must be accompanied by a signed credit agreement.
Updating Account Information: To update your account information, please contact your Midwest Livestock Systems, LLC customer service representative. Have your account number and information available for reference.